It began when i wanted to share some pictures of my (first) trip to China... it continued sharing pics of other trips and activities in my current location, Bremen and i dunno where it will end.
The author is a guy from Barcelona that begins to think that does not belong anywhere or...on the contrary, belongs everywhere. "Citizen of the world" as someone used to say.
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Huelva (5-9.09.07)
Soldado de Guea stepped for the first time into the southest province of Spain: Andalucia. There a meeting of the spanish committee for Automation was held and he wanted to see it live. Networking is one of the most important things in life - together with a Starbucks coffee - and that is why he wanted to be there.
Many young people (Phd students) gathered there to present their works while the VIPs (professor names you know from their textbooks) discussed issues related to robotics and automation in Spain.
But I don't have any other picture but the next one to show the professional part of the meeting..
I have pictures of lunches and dinners, though
I have pictures of the trip to Rio Tinto (this place where the NASA studies the life of microorganisms in the extreme conditions of this river since the same life form could have existed in Mars).
I have pictures of parties....
I have pictures of the visit to the beach (in Punta UmbrÃa)
And pictures of us sailing through the river Odiel until the Atlantic Ocean and back... 5 hours on the sea.... eating in the boat... stopping to swim on the river....
And i have the video of... when... we were.. well... after... maybe.. too much drinking and we decided to make a call (at 4 a.m.) to a girl that visited the conference.. but was already back home (1)(2)
(1) in spanish (2) google for telekino. we also did not know what a telekino was...